Software Configuration Manager (m/w)
THIS POSITION IS NOW CLOSED
we are urgently looking for a Software Configuration Manager. You will design, develop and roll-out configuration management processes or optimize existing methods and workflow. In relation to this you will also be working closely with customers (development- and integration teams and project leaders) and conduct training sessions with them. Management tasks are being assigned depending on your qualification.
Location: Erlangen, Germany
- profound knowledge of Configuration Management techniques with several years on-hands experience in an SCM environment.
- you are able to design a SCM plans and concepts from scratch.
- administrative experience with SCM tools.
- good knowledge of operating systems such as WinXP, Win7, WinServer 2003/2008, Linux
- very good knowledge of scripting languages such as Perl, C#, Java, Web-Technologies (Jenkins, Cruisecontrol, Tomcat or similar) as well as database application development
- You are self-motivated and customer oriented team-player that can deliver under pressure and within tight schedules.
- Good command of the German language as well as English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You are flexible and used to multitasking
- You are a team player
- You are self-motivated and possess superb analytical and troubleshooting skills