Senior Software Engineer (m/f)
THIS POSITION IS NOW CLOSED
we are urgently seeking a passionate **Senior Software Engineer (m/f)** for embedded devices. Our client is a leading player in the automotive sector supplying state of the art infotainment solutions. You will participate in the requirement analysis and implement and design connectivity adapters for for controlling multimedia devices. Implement device drivers for infotainment systems for the OEM automotive sector and their integration in OSEK. Implement CAN/MOST communication with diagnostic tools. Also coordinate and interface directly with development teams from external suppliers.
Start: asap // Reference: JREF_20122505-4 Location: Stuttgart or Karlsruhe, Germany
- you have a university or similar academic background in a technical subject (electrical engineering or telecommunications)
- several years experience of software development (ideally in an automotive environment)
- superb C/C++ skills
- in-depth knowledge of test and debug techniques for embedded systems
- experience in using state-of the art development tools and configuration management tools
- experience with CAN/MOST
- previous exposure to multimedia and infotainment
- Your command of the German and English language is excellent
- You are a "people person" with a strong passion for wireless technology.
- You are flexible and used to multitasking
- You are self-motivated and a team player