Pre-Sales Engineer (m/f)
THIS POSITION IS NOW CLOSED
we are urgently seeking a passionate **Pre-Sales Engineer (m/f)** on a permanent/full-time basis for our client in Milan. In this role you will be presenting the full product-portfolio to customers around the world and provide a first-hand, high-level introduction to their technical teams and executive decision makers. You will also capture customer feedback and help translate them into new product requirements as well as conduct remote product's presentations and participate in customer-trails and trade-shows. You should be a seasoned ITC sales-engineer (preferably with experience in Radio-Access) and possess a good general understanding of LTE or UMTS.
Start: Asap // Reference: JREF_20122404-1 // Location: Milan, Italy
- Minimum of 4-6+ years experience in telecommunications sales or marketing
- High-level understanding of LTE and/or UMTS (radio access and/or core network realms)
- Prior experience and knowledge of test simulators would be a plus
- Languages: fluent written/spoken English is a must (+bilingual in at least 1 other language beneficial).
- Willingness to travel internationally on a regular basis (up to 40-50% of the time).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (at both the technical and executive business level)
- You are a "people person" with a strong passion for wireless technology.
- You are flexible and used to multitasking
- You are self-motivated and a team player
- You prefer a flat organizational structure