Embedded Systems Architect (m/f) - Ulm
This position is now closed.
We urgently seek several C++ experts for a full-time permanent role in South Germany. The company is a leading provider of network equipment for mobile radio and broad-band. The ideal candidate is passionate about C++ amd OO principles and has between 5-8 years hands-on experience in software development and OOD. The workplace consists of international cross-functional teams. Close collaboration with other developers and stakeholders across the globe is essential. A passion for agile development methods under Scrum makes you an ideal candidate for this role.
Visa-requirements: EU visa holders only
Language: English (German would be a plus)
- Embedded Software Architecture for multi-threaded multicore applications
- OOD and implementation in C++ in an embedded Linux real-time environment under Scrum
- Collaboration with "downstream" integration-teams.
- BSc. or MSc. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical subject
- 5-8 years experience with C++ and OOD
- C/C++ Embedded software development in a Linux/UNIX Multithreaded/Multicore environment
- Source code control (Git, SVN)
- Performance analysis, improvements and occasional refactoring
- Delivery under strict quality guidelines (lint, valgrind, code-coverage, copy-paste detection and other quality control tools)
- Understanding of agile development principles
- Scripting skills (Perl or Python) would be a plus.
- Excellent English (written & spoken). German would be a plus
- Analytical mindset and a driven self-starting personality
- Team-player with good communication skills and multicultural sensitivity